JOIN the waitlist
It's all very well knowing your final destination... but you need to know the directions to get there.
Those beautiful bleeds and effortless marks that scream spontaneity aren’t quite so… spontaneous eh.
The watercolour bootcamp teaches you the techniques, the methods and the variables so you have the foundations in place to create watercolour florals YOUR way. From loose and lively to ethereal and soft the possibilities really are endless.
These FOUNDATIONS are the TOOLS in your watercolour tool-belt.
The floral watercolour bootcamp is delivered live over 8 weekly modules. The content is a combination of pre-recorded tutorial videos, workbooks, briefs and LIVE Q&A sessions, alongside a private Facebook community for you and your course students providing all the inspiration, accountability and guidance you need to reach your full potential.
WHAT they say...
Natasha’s floral BOOTCAMP has been an absolute GAME changer for me!
From basic brushwork technique to understanding how to paint a readable flower, the bootcamp was easy to follow and gave me clear direction on how to improve. Before I was stuck with my florals and the bootcamp gave me the confidence I needed to move forward and grow as an artist. Thank you, Natasha!
Talia Van Der Wel
Come and immerse yourself in my decade (and some) of flower painting knowledge all wrapped up in 8 weeks.
Lose the fear of 'messing it up', by experimenting in a safe creative community alongside my guidance. I love watching the journey, so I'm there every step of the way to support you and encourage the messy….because that's where the magic happens.
What's included in the course?
- Watercolour techniques, from wet of wet, wet on dry, to flooding and all in between.
- Negative space, why you need it and 2 ways to do it.
- Added extras- different things to combine to your watercolour paintings to create fun and diverse effects.
- Simple and effecting brush work to allow you to create fluffy peonies and blooming roses without overworking.
- Leaves, the detailed and the simple shapes….because foliage is just as important!
- Detailed and realistic centres and how to use techniques to get a more polished realistic look.
The course will be OPEN for enrolment in August